So like I told you the other day, I recently became victim to the bargain basket at Boots where I picked up these fun sets of stick on nails by House of Holland…
As you can imagine, being a nail fanatic and all, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on them! And this is the result…
A cute little retro tuxedo in purple which is great for accessorising with!
And this mint green braces ensemble!
Want to know how I did it?
1. First I filed and buffed my nails
2. Then I applied a thin layer of glue all over the thumb nail
3. Next I placed the geek chic nail onto my own and gently pressed down for 5 minutes to make sure it had set
4. Once they had set I chose a matching purple Nails Inc and No. 7 green to coordinate with the geeky numbers!
5. I chose to mismatch them so I had purple nails with a green tip and green nails with a purple tip on alternate hands…want to see?
So this is my favourite…purple paradise!
And geeky green!
Find out how I get on tomorrow when I try to take them off!