We all know that working out is beneficial for the whole body: not only does it look better in the end, but it also feels better, inside and out. However, it’s not easy to get started: we tend to make up excuses and postpone working out for one reason or another. On the other hand, we know that women are generally motivated by shopping pretty clothes, so we put two and two together… It’s more fun if you work out in clothes that you like! So check out these trendy workout clothes and you might just find yourself at the gym earlier than you thought:
1. Stella McCartney for Adidas run performance tee. Anything from the Stella McCartney for Adidas collection is covetable, but we especially love this yellow tee. It’s dynamic mesh panels make it well-ventilated, while the transparencies look sexy and oh-so-interesting.
2. H&M yoga shorts. Show off your legs in these pretty shorts with a pop of color. The fabric is fast-drying, and they feature a super-useful pocket in the waistband for you to keep your locker key while working out.
3. Accessorize diamante heart earbuds. Running to the sound of your favorite tracks is way more fun that listening to your own breath. These heart diamante earbuds are really cute, but they also sit nicely in your ears, even when you exercise.
4. Nike Flykit Air Max sneakers. Since running shoes conquered the world of fashion, sneakers became increasingly cooler. These Nikes feature flexible cushioning, ultralight support, and they look so good.
5. Puma sunglasses. If you exercise outside, it’s very important that you keep yourself protected! Make sure your sunglasses are designed for sports, such as these Puma PU 15159 sunglasses that come in black or the trendier green, pink and purple.
6. Victoria’s Secret water bottle. Even your water bottle can be cute! Victoria’s Secret makes sure you stay hydrated with this cool striped bottle, also available in pink stripes and the brand’s logo.
7. Lija ultimate racer bra top. The right support is crucial for your workout comfort. This type of bra is perfect for high intensity sports, but it’s also pretty and feminine in this pink version.
8. Oysho Go Run flocked sweatshirt. This sweatshirt has motivation written all over it! Perfect for those lazy days when you need a little push to go out for a run.
9. Vera Bradley small duffel bag. Your gym bag is just as important as the rest of your gym attire. Pick one that’s colorful and fun, so that it works with your outfits and it makes you want to take it out.
10. GapFip reversible headband. No one likes sweaty hair in their eyes during a workout! Keep yours in a ponytail or bun and give it some extra support with a breathable headband that also pulls moisture away from the skin. (Unfortunately Gap no longer stock this product on their website, but check out their GapFit range for a few workout look ideas).